Friday, August 14, 2009

The adventure begins...

...in ONE WEEK!! Which means I have less than a week to take care of all the little details that need to happen before I leave the country for 27 months!! Oh yeah, and I need to pack! How do you fit 2 years worth of stuff into 2 bags that only weigh 80 pounds?? Yeah, I don't know yet either!

My goal is to keep this blog updated so that you all know how life is going in the Philippines. Please keep me updated on life in the States too! Messages, emails, care packages, I'm looking forward to it all!

I just want to thank you all for your love, support and encouragement as I get ready to head off on this new adventure. It means so much to me to know that you're all behind me!

Ok, now it's time to get back to packing!!

1 comment:

  1. crap! I can't believe it's that time already. Be safe. Have fun. Have more fun. Train hard. Eat plenty. I think you're the best thing ever and I love you so hard. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete