Friday, November 6, 2009
I'm still alive! I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages. After my last post I went to visit my site for 3 days and then returned to Dinalupihan to finish up training. It's been a crazy few weeks just trying to find the time to study language (I have my Tagalog language interview in 2 hours!), finish up my teaching hours, write 10 lesson plans, and plan and carry out my community project (a journalism workshop for 20 high school students). So as you can imagine, it's been a little hard to find the time to write anything here. Sorry for that. I promise to take the time this weekend to write more details about all of this! For now, I really should go try to study a little! Yay procrastination! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Really looking forward to reading about your experiences. Lots to learn. Stay dry!!
ReplyDelete